Each job detail is managed with precision and a methodical approach to guarantee the structure’s reliability, promptness, technical and constructive perfection and each day we strive to ensure that our systems and our technic is designed and built in an impeccable manner to continue and guarantee the operating quality which has set us apart over recent decades.
We supply structures with every type of finishing: hot deep galvanized, inox or painted steel (powder coating and, if required, covered with primer coat for rust protection).
UNI EN 1090
LMR s.r.l., on specific customer’s demand, can also supply a declaration of conformity according to European Standard UNI EN 1090.
In this case, all structures will be designed according to:
- Eurocode 3 - "Design of steel structures" - ENV 1993-1 (UE)
- D.M. 14/01/2008 – New technical regulations for Constructions (IT)
Some STATISTICS (2017):
- 102 structures delivered
- 96 structures delivered on time (94.1%)
- 4 structures delivered with a delay < 5 days (3.9%)
- 2 structures delivered with a delay < 7 days (2.0%)
- 8 wrong parts: 6 parts substituted in 48h - 2 parts substituted in 72h
- 0 non conformity on packaging
- 1 non conformities on finishing
- 0 non conformities on technical drawings
- 0 non conformities on structural parts